Sam has spoken in 48 states as well as Canada and the Bahamas on a wide variety of topics. Sam's educational seminars in the areas of contracts and risk management are highly sought after by organizations large and small.
Sam also provides "disguised motivational" talks to groups which have younger, less experienced employees who need a dose of confidence when dealing with difficult matters. Sam's talk are always well-received for their humor, "war stories" and expertise. If you have an idea for a presentation, Sam can deliver it for you. Contact Sam today.
Recent Speaking Feedback
Actual reviews from the seminar "Is That Legal?" presented on behalf of the Institute for Organization Management, U.S. Chamber of Commerce :
- Great instructor. Lots of important information and the delivery were excellent. Lots of fun. Topics could have been very dry but it was made very interesting.
- Best course ever! Awesome legal advice and entertaining! Thank you!
Very well done! Great information and delivered in a very engaging and consumable fashion.
- Sam was an engaging speaker and did a great job of answering the real world questions form the class. He was also funny, which helped make a potentially dull class interesting and fun.
- The speaker was very dynamic, entertaining, knowledgeable, and I learned a lot. Great class and excellent speaker!
- Best instruction so far!
- Great info and awesome speaker. He made a topic that could have been very boring and he made it very easy to understand.
- Great presentation!
- Very good! Great instructor. Top notch all around!
- Excellent information - well presented. Thank you!
- Very dynamic, interesting, and knowledgeable! Best session yet. Lots of real world advice - takeaways, and delivered in an engaging fun way.
- Has a great style of covering extremely important, possibly career ending information with scenarios with respectful humor.
- Very good with a tough subject.
- I was not looking forward to a class taught by a lawyer, but I so enjoyed this class! Sam was a great teacher and I learned a lot. Also a lot of items to check on when I go back.
From the seminar"Executive Law" presented on behalf of the Institute for Organization Management, U.S. Chamber of Commerce:
- Great facilitator of informative material and conversations!
- Wonderful speaker!
- This could be a four hour class. Mr. Erkonen is so engaging! Thank you for your time!
- Best session so far. Real world examples of how we can be exposed to liability and solutions to protect us. PowerPoint would have been helpful.