Managing intellectual property is integral to the success of your entertainment-related business. Sam has considerable expertise in the registration and protection of trademarks. He also has extensive experience working with copyrights and music licensing.
Sam represented an online seller of original artwork who was threatened by an organization claiming that the artist had misappropriated the organization's artwork. Through Sam's representation, the "bully" backed off and the artist was able to continue to sell the original work without interference.
Sam cares about his clients and is committed to helping them pursue their dreams.
Sam represented an aspiring musician (percussionist) who received three traffic tickets which could have resulted in the loss of his driver's license. The loss of the license would have meant he could not attend a prominent music school where he was recently admitted. Sam was able to successfully achieve a resolution which enabled his client to attend music school and hence he "kept the drummer driving- and drumming."
Sam's passion is helping ordinary people solve real problems. When you need the services of an experienced and down-to-earth attorney, contact Sam Erkonen. He will schedule a meeting at your convenience, answer all of your questions, and let you know the best way to proceed with your legal concerns.
Schedule your consultation today.
Sam offers quality legal services in the following areas of entertainment law:
- Business and Corporate Formation & Structures
- Celebrity Endorsement & Rights of Persona Law
- Entertainment Contract Negotiations
- First Amendment, Defamation and Right of Privacy
- Licensing Transactions & Negotiations
- Music Law & Publishing Transactions & Acquisitions
- New Media and Technology Law & Consulting
- New Ventures and Entrepreneur Consulting
- Photography & Art Law
- Strategic Legal and Business Planning for Business
- Technology, Cyberspace & Internet Law
- Trademark Registration, Infringement & Copyright Issues