Sam Erkonen is well-equipped to handle a wide array of contracting issues. He has considerable experience negotiating both large and small deals. He knows that contracts need to be clear, well written, and enforceable, and he makes sure that's exactly how your contract will be. He develops contracts guided by the principle "Hope for the best, plan for the worst!" If you have a contractual need, Sam can handle it for you.
- Sam successfully negotiated a complex labor agreement for a major medical provider.
- Sam negotiated a deal which involved the multi-day use of a cruise ship for a client.
- Sam enjoys helping business people navigate the world of contracts as their business is formed and grows. Sam represents several musical acts with their contracts including a world famous act and several others who still may achieve stardom.
Sam is frequently asked by organizations to train their members and employees on issues related to contractual litigation and negotiation. He can explain the process of how to negotiate a contract in simple, plain language. Sam's clients regularly contact him when problems or tricky situations arise, a testament to the care and expertise he provides each situation.
Sam's clients trust him. He is particularly committed to helping clients meet their goals while simultaneously alleviating their fears and concerns. Sam follows a friendly, client-centered approach to the practice of law, investing personal attention into every aspect of each contractual development and while negotiating contracts.
Sam's passion is helping ordinary people solve real problems. When you need the services of an experienced and down-to-earth attorney, contact Sam Erkonen. He will schedule a meeting at your convenience, answer all of your questions, and let you know the best way to proceed with your legal concerns.
Schedule your consultation today.
Sam offers quality legal services in the following areas of contract development, contract litigation, and contract negotiation:
- Commercial leases and contracts
- Confidentiality/nondisclosure agreements
- Employment contracts
- Joint venture agreements
- Noncompete agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Real estate contract law
- Sales of goods, services, or businesses
- Settlement agreements
- Severance agreements
- Vendor contracts